Hypoxizone/Treatments at Bank
St Clements House
27 Clements Lane
London EC4N 7AE
Telephone: 0207 283 7070
Please note we do not have a salon shop front, this photo is the entrance, (look for flags above the building), you will need to come into the foyer and let the Receptionist know you have an appointment and she will let you through to the lower ground floor. There is a Receptionist during normal office hours, if your appointment is outside those times please phone on 02027 283 7070 and your therapist will let you in.
We are less than a 2 minute walk to both Bank and Monument stations, which offer easy access to the underground’s Northern, Circle, District, Central lines and DLR. Bank and Monument are interlinked stations so you can come out of either depending on which line/platform you exit the underground from.
Directions from Bank tube station:
- Exit Bank Station at Exit 6 Lombard Street and walk straight ahead
- Walk up Lombard street, past Gymbox and Sainsburys
- Clements Lane is third turning on right and we are 100 yards down on the left number 27
Directions from Monument tube station:
- Exit Monument Station and cross over King Will St / Gracechurch towards King William Street
- St Clements Lane is the 1st street on the right
- We are at no. 27-28 St Clements Lane, St Clements House
Directions from St. Pauls tube station:
- Exit 1 Cheapside, take the right hand steps
- Walk along Cheapside, past the One New Change shops
- At Bank tube, continue along King William Street
- Passing Starbucks, Eat and immediately after Pod turn left into Clements Lane.
Directions from Liverpool Street tube station:
- Follow the signs to come onto Old Broad Street, or take the bus on Bishopsgate and get off at Monument.
– London Vintry Thames Exchange (4 mins walk)
Reception desk at Main Entrance is open normal office hours, at all other times please phone 0207 283 7070 and we will let you in for your appointment.